Dear readers, I want you to state who the fool is among the following people used as case study below:
1. A man who went to bank with spanner to open an account.
2. A man who removes his shoe to enter a taxi.
3. A woman holding a ruler to measure how long she slept.
4. A lady waving to a newscaster on TV.
5. A nurse waking up sleeping patients to take sleeping pills.
6. A man spraying himself baygon insecticide to chase away mosquitoes.
7. A man polishing shoe and spraying perfume to take passport photograph.
Among these seven, who is a fool?
Let’s have your own replies to these.
Don’t just read alone, please share with others.